Monday, September 5, 2011

Project 365 Week 35

I just realized that I did this week's post completely backwards... and I don't feel like fixing it... So... read from bottom to top.  ha!  :)

Saturday, August 27th
As we prepared for Hurricane Irene to cross over the Northeast with winds of 60-90 mph, we took photos of every room in the house for insurance purposes... Thank God we did not have to use any of them!!!  :)  Here is the photo of our office/playroom.
 Friday, August 26th
On our way home from Pennsylvania - Vacation
At a pit-stop... Elia having fun behind the wheel!


Thursday, August 25th
Donnie had complete control of the trip... which is something I am NOT used to... it took me a good day and a half to RELAX and TRUST... This trip made me realize how much trust and "self-made-not-God's-kind-of peace" I find in having control... This vacation CHANGED my Life... I realized how much I NEED my husband, our family's SHEPHERD to guide us and take care of us... The picture below is one I took when my heart was SO TOUCHED by what God was doing in the depths of my heart... Donnie took us to a place I would never have chosen to go... cuz you know, I know IT ALL... wow... this place was the most beautiful, out of this world quaint and lovely place we had ever been too... It was raining when we walked through the Village, so I did not carry my camera... I simply RELAXED... not "relaxed-in that kind of planned way", NO, I let it all go, all of it, I yielded to the man God has given me to gently love me and guide me and our children through this life and I received all that he had for me that day.  I may be with the children for more calendar hours, but I am NOT the leader of our home, I am this Man's soul mate and helpmate, I love him with a new and fresh love because I have found out what it means to trust and let go... wow!
 There was an adorable arcade type place with a large carousel and lots of rides and games.  The kids LOVED IT!  Again... I would NOT have chosen this place... WIFE - WRONG AGAIN... QUIET SUBMISSION IS THE ONLY WAY TO ROLL! 

 Wednesday, August 23rd - Sesame Place - Separate Post
Tuesday, August 24th - Separate Post

Monday, August 22nd
VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MUCH NEEDED!!!
Donnie set us up in such a lovely spot!  Gorgeous room, perfect location, lots of food and the Outlet Mall nearby and SESAME PLACE less than 10 minutes away!  Here is the huge pool and kiddie pool beyond... this was the selling point for Donnie, he really wanted pool-time with us!
 Elia checking things out and Liliana walking by... she was writing on the notepad with the hotel pen... you know, regular hotel routine... :)
 Look at that beautiful bed... and the GREEN walls and bedding... my favorite color!  Noah is pointing out the window at the pool asking about when we will swim in it!  :)
 Elia reading a book... haha!  :)
 Here we go..... !  :)


No comments: