Monday, September 12, 2011

Errands With Elia

Today Elia and I went to Walgreens to pick up some photos then to one of my favorite stores, AC Moore... when I parked the van at the latter mentioned location, here is what I found in the back seat... Elia was looking and talking and pointing at herself in her mirror having the biggest time!  Love going out and about with her... she is so EASY and quiet... but she will NOT stay seated in the store carts... those buckles do not hold her in... she still stands up and turns around like 15 times throughout the store... I laugh now, as I write about it!  hehe!  Oh, buggy!  :)

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

I love the new setup on your blog. I'll be on there soon. I bet I'm gonna look like a blog myself. awe. I think Elia is very cute. Her hair looks aubern. I'm up late again I'll just have to try to stay awake all day friday so I can maybe go to sleep at a normal time. We are an hour behind you here. I love this blog it helps me to see into your lives. Love you all! mom (grandmamama)