Thursday, September 8, 2011

PA Vacay SESAME PLACE

August 23 & 24th of our Vacation week in Pennsylvania this year we spent at SESAME PLACE!!!  This was our second time there and WE LOVE IT!!!  We had the BEST time!!!  :) 
Here are Donnie and Noah on the Vapor Trail roller coaster... they are the third car back in the photo... Noah was a little scared after... Liliana and I rode it later on and LOVED it!  wooh!
 Lalalala! 

The LAZY RIVER... oh, the Lazy River... was our favorite!  I could have spent all day in there!  I layed in a big tube with Elia straddled over my belly facing me and I told Donnie after the first time around that it was one of the top most special Mommy Moments for me... so relaxing and bonding and special!!!  Elia loved on me and snuggled and cuddled and hugged me and kissed me... SO SO SO SPECIAL!!!  :)
 The crew a little tired midday... but wooh, we kept at it hard!  FUN FUN FUN!!!
 Elia surprised me to peices!  She did not want to miss a thing!!!  She is one who LOVES her naps... NOT these two days... she soaked every bit of it in!  SHE LOVED THIS PLACE!!!  She pointed at all the characters and was just amazed by it all!  She was beyond herself and started this face... cracks us up!  She is still making this face... haha!
Gonna frame this one!  Kid 1, 2 and 3!  Love it!
 At one of the 4 shows we saw there!  So happy and exciting and fun!
 A tad tired but oh, so gorgeous!!!
 Elia watching the show... and Noah singing along...

There is something for EVERYONE at Sesame Place... even the babies... Elia crawled around and walked and meet new friends... social bug that she is!
 Elmo's World Show

 Riding rides... waiting in lines... :)

 On our way out of the park on the second day we had the perfect treat... a photo with Ernie!


Look forward to going again in Summer of 2013!!!  :)

1 comment:

Meg A. said...

Looks like so much fun! Sweet memories!