Saturday, September 17, 2011

Project 365 Week 38

This post will look as if I did not take many photos for this week, but they are in seperate posts... found a few for fun to fill in the gaps.  :)

Sunday, September 11th - no pic

Monday, September 12th - no pic

Tuesday, September 13th - Separate post - Elia and the flower

Wednesday, September 14th - Elia's 1st Birthday!!! - Separate post

Thursday, September 15th
Elia up from her nap. She put a headband on straight away... she loves putting on headbands...
 and shoes...
 more headband modeling...
she also LOVES the stairs...
 Friday, September 16th
Noah has this thing where he likes to hold and feel his shirt with his fingers... see... :)

 Daddy's Shoes!!!  LOVE!
...we are on our way to pick up GRANDMA from the Airport!!!... separate post on her time here! :)
Saturday, September 17th
Scott's Orchard with Grandma!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Hi. I love the blog. I've been looking for me on here. I'm too scary looking. Put only the bestest picture of me on here. ha ha. I remember when Liliana was putting headbands on the same way and big shoes. so cute! love you ALL. GRANDMA+ MOMMY