Saturday, August 27, 2011

Project 365 Week 34

Sunday, August 14th

This is where I have been finding Elia... hehe... we do our best to keep the toilet lid down and the bathroom door shut. :)

Monday, August 15th

A woodchuck in our backyard! Liliana cried the whole time (15 minutes) he was out there because I wouldn't let her run out there to pet him... she LOVES animals! :) Emma was here with us today. I took a video of this little guy eating. Our first time baking homeade blueberry muffins! YUMMY! We used our hand-picked blueberries! The kids love helping me cook! :) We had such a wonderful day! Blueberry muffins, Emma over, woodchuck, I cooked a pot of Taco Soup to have on hand, Diane watched the kids for a couple hours so I could run errands, we had dinner at our neighbors house! So blessed!!!

Tuesday, August 16th

Liliana on the phone with Grandma.

Wednesday, August 17th - no picture, but THRILLED that Daddy will be home in less than 48 hours! :)


Thursday, August 18th

Big sister did some accessorizing with her LPS stickers...

Friday, August 19th

DONNIE/DADDY IS HOME!!!!! BOY WERE WE ALL THRILLED!!! :)

Saturday, August 20th

Liliana put Elia in this chair and she sat in it so well! What a big girl! ;)

LOVE this face!!! The sun was in her eyes... we were at the playground at Liliana's school. We brought Little Ceasar's pizza (love it cuz it is SO cheap!)... we ate out on the grass and then played for a bit to help Liliana get acclimated to the school grounds.

Then played a little more in the yard when we got home. I love Elia's Elmo shirt... I got it at Target on Clearance...

Liliana's BIG Girl Tooth ... SEE it back there pushing her baby tooth in front out! I love looking at it and always ask her to show me her teeth. She will even catch me looking at it sometimes and will say "you were just looking at my tooth, weren't you?" :) Such a big milestone! She is getting to be such a big kid! AWE!!! :)


No comments: