Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project 365 Week 32

Sunday, July 31`


Liliana LOVES to answer the phone and call people. She is amazing at memorizing phone numbers and getting really good at talking on the phone like such a big girl! :) My mom told me today that Liliana sounds just like me when I was a little girl and A friend of mine said that it won't be long until she will not be able to tell if it is me or Liliana on the phone! :) She does indeed sound extra cute over the phone! Also... Look at those feet in this photo!!! She has done this with her feet since she was a baby!


All the while...
Mr. Noah talking to Grandma... and Elia... brushing her teeth... at this rate, she is going to have some gorgeous white teeth! :)

Monday, August 1st
At sunset, the view of the sky from my porch...Tuesday, August 2nd - no photo

Wednesday, August 3rd





Sand!




that busy tongue!


Someone was looking to get rid of a keyboard and I thought it would be great for the kids to play on... they love it!!!





Thursday, August 4th

Painting bird houses and a bird feeder... FINALLY... long story... :)


Friday, August 5th


This big girl goes out of her way, past all of her Little Tykes cars to find this tricycle... she is like "I want a big kid bike, like brother and sister!" :)





Liliana had fun kicking a ball around the yard...


Love this of her running so fast to kick the ball...


looking sleepy... almost naptime... Daddy and girly checking each other out...




And there they are!!!... all three kiddos on their big kid bikes... haha! :)


One of my favorite shots! Framable!


Big sister is such a great helper!


Look at Liliana's sweet arm supporting Elia until she knows she is set... love this shot... captures such tenderness!


I used this one for Elia's birthday evite invitations! Just gorgeous!!!


Saturday, August 6th

Just up from her nap.


So sweet in yellow!



No comments: