Sunday, August 14, 2011

Momma's Boy!

Noah often and randomly tells me "I like you" or "Mommy, I like you".
His love language is very clearly PHYSICAL TOUCH... He always "needs" a hug at the most random times... like often times during a meal, most meals, really, he gets up and says "I need a hug" and hugs me and sits back down.
He likes tuna and hummus. He also likes to share his food with me, he gives me little tastes and little bites of his food. He also loves ginger chews and any kind of spicy food... he is such a little romantic guy, for lack of a better word... I just see him already as such a little gentleman, very thougtful and affectionate and just a neat little guy! :)
The other day out of nowhere while he was eating a snack, he pointed to his front teeth and said "Mommy, these teeth are for decoration."
He has an amazing imagination, always has! Two nights ago while we enjoyed burgers outside he saw a bug and said "the bug told me something, he wants a piano... two pianos!"
He has a very distince and deep voice for a little guy and is very expressive in his tone and facial expressions!
One day we went to Sonic as a family and I said "Noah, would you like a dish of plain Ice cream and he said "Yes!" ..... then 2 quiet minutes later blurted out as sincere as can be ...... "No, I want VAN Ice Cream." (because we were sitting in the van) ........ Get it.... PLANE Ice Cream/VAN Ice Cream!!! hahahaha! :)
(as I was typing this post at 11:03 p.m., he woke up and when I asked him what was wrong, he said "I want you.")

No comments: