Sunday, August 14, 2011

Elia Updates

Elia is cruising all over the place!
She takes one or two steps alone here and there, then plops down to do her favorite Miss America upright crawl with her right hand up in the air.
She shakes her head "yes" all the time. :)
Two days ago as I fed her lunch I said "you want that", referring to the spoonful of food, and she looked at it and said "yes" ...WOW!!! :)
She tried to put a headband on her own head this week.
She pushes cars around and even tries to work the wind-back kind that go.
She says "that" a lot.
She loves to point at stuff and at pictures in books.
She loves to pull books off of the book shelf and look at them.
She sits right along and listens to story books with the big kids.
This evening, she grabbed my hand and placed it on the keyboard and looked at me implying "play, mommy". :)
She is still super busy with that tongue! She twists is all around. Totally reminds me of Liliana's 9 month portraits... I have one of her with her tongue twisted. :)
Her hair is growing... so sweet!
She is still an amazing sleeper and napper!
She is not picky about food at all. She loves yogurt, cheese, most fruits and veggies, pizza, ice cream.
Last night I let her hold her own McDonald's vanilla cone after I ate a good portion of the ice cream off the top... she would not let me touch it after she got a hold of it!!! SO CUTE!!! She loved it!!! :)
WE ARE ALL... LOVING EVERY SECOND WITH THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: