Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Full-Time MOMMY!

For the past two and a half years I have had the honor and pleasure of serving our church as the Nursery/Toddler Division Coach. This meant that I was responsible for recruiting volunteers to staff 8 classes per week. In a church our size, we have somewhere around 100 children under the age of four (fluctuating) and at least 75 volunteers... in real terms, this is the size of most churches in America. I loved getting to know the moms and dads of the children and the workers and seeing people become more fully devoted followers of our Jesus! :o)

All this to bring me to the news that I have felt the Lord's direction to have me step down from this role for the time being to concentrate on being the wife and mother He has called me to be! :o) I will continue to teach, preach, write, work on marketing my dvd, hospital visits, etc, etc...

All in All, I am blessed beyond measure and anticipate God to use me to bring His Love and Life to people in some way each and every day.

No comments: