Friday, December 10, 2010

Mommy's Birthday WEEK!

Donnie always treats me so good on my birthday but this year he was more into it than ever! :o) We have a thing in our family to celebrate birthdays for at least 3 days... This year my birthday fell on a Friday and the festivities began on Tuesday, making it a 4 day celebration.
Tuesday Donnie came home with these beautiful flowers! I love the green and white palet, very calming and pure and gentle!
Love them!
Liliana was all into them and whipered into daddy's ear asking him if he would buy her flowers when she is 5! AWE!!!
Wednesday Donnie came home with a big gift for me... a new camera! I love my Cybershot, so he got me a couple steps up in that line... nothing too fancy, but I am so thankful for it and am really enjoying it! :o)
Thursday night, Daddy took me and Elia on a birthday date to Cheesecake Factory! YUMMY! On the way to dropping the kids of at they Snyders (our family away from family) I took this picture of the MOON! My first picture of the moon! I was so excited... haha! It is blurry because it was a curvy fast ride in lots of traffic, but still... it is the MOON! Noah said it was his fingernail... Too cute! What an imagination!!!

Friday morning, my birthday DAY, Liliana told me that she was going to brush my hair for my birthday... AWE... my favorite thing!!! Here she is brushing my hair... AWE... see Noah putting on his pj pants! :o) This was just after birthday ice cream cake and their bath!
Noah sang Happy birthday to me many times and Liliana made me 2 or 3 Birthday cards... 34 Here we go! Wooh!


No comments: