Monday, December 6, 2010

Noah's 3 Year Well-Visit

In a nut shell, he was NOT havin' it! He wanted to go to the doctors office and was all jolly about it UNTIL he was asked to take his shoes off to be weighed... ... ... ... :o) We did manage to get his weight (34.8 lbs) and height (39"). The rest of the visit was interesting and in the end the doctor and I felt it to be successful... haha!

Our little guy just does not want anyone messing with him and, as a mommy, I think that is a good trait and a good instinct and I know he will outgrow most of it... it did not stress me out or bug me ONE bit because I understand him... Donnie is amazed by how well I speak his "language"... Love you buggy-bear!!!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

I saw you changed it to 3 babies. Are'nt you blessed to have 3 healthy children. I am too. Hey, tell Liliana and Noah I'm going to wear shades in the bath. He he I'm going to read more now.