Friday, December 31, 2010

Project 365

Monday, December 27th 2010

Our First real snow of the season! Here Noah is trying to throw snow"balls" at me. Look at those sweet cold, red cheeks; I was continually pulling my glove off to put my warm bare hand on them to warm them up a bit.

Our backyard, a Winter Wonderland!

YUMMY Snow!
He insisted upon wearing one of my scarves! AWE!

I headed in a few minutes before them to run a warm bath and prepare some nice hot cocoa to warm those babies up!

Tuesday, December 28th
No Picture
Wednesday, December 29th
Liliana's first real tea set from Marilyn Lopata. AWE! (Yes, I write "AWE" a lot in my blog, but I have to write from my heart and I say "awe" a lot in my head, evidently)
Liliana and Noah drank so much hot chocolate and hot tea from their tiny tea cups that they BOTH went to the bathroom TWICE during thier one hour party.

December 30 & 31st, 2010
No pictures

No comments: