Sunday, December 19, 2010

Project 365

My sweet friend, Lisa, has been so faithful to Project 365 and I have enjoyed watching her do it for... forever now... well, I have overcome the fear of failure (ha!) and it was SO much easier than I thought and it was fun! Thank you, Lisa you are a FAITHFUL person and friend in many ways! :o)
Monday, December 13th
We went to see Bright Lights in Forest Park, MA
Tuesday, December 14th
(See Elia's 3 Month Birthday Post)

Wednesday, December 15th
On the LOVE seat... AWE!

Thursday, December 16th
Elia fell asleep here, there and everywhere... here is one of the spots... Notice the box of crayons beside her... hehe! I was just sitting beside her eating a post-breakfast banana bread snack and finally enjoying my cup of pumpkin spice coffee and I looked over and she fell asleep on me. Too SWEET!

Bath-time, later that day. Yes, they still take a bath together. They tend to fight a lot in the bath-tub though, so we have been trying to get into more of a routine of having them bath alone, but a lot of days it is just easier to put them in there together. This picture makes me think of Men in Black. Ha!
Friday, December 17th
Floor time in the play-room/office! Wooh!
Evening snuggles and "A Christmas Charlie Brown"... The next day Liliana said to me, "Mommy, we are never gonna watch that show ever again cuz it says the "s" word too many times and that is not good". Funny how people say old cartoons are worse, I think the opposite is true... for me... anything pre-mid-90's is so not good for kids... too much hitting, the "s" word and just useless information... Haha... my opinion. :o)
Saturday, December 18th
The kids had a blast making their own peanut butter and fluff sandwiches for lunch!

FLUFF must meet tongue immediately!
Sunday, December 19th
Belly time! Trying to do this at least a little each day! The kids all love it... Noah says "It's belly time" and he says "belly" SO cute! Liliana is so helpful to play with her through it to help entertain her as it is at this stage more work than fun for Elia. :o)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww...thanks Jen! Glad to hear you enjoy my Project 365. Its harder than it looks, but so worth it! (Obviously, since I am about to start my third year)

You do such a good job getting all three kids together. That is NOT easy!