Monday, November 29, 2010

Elia at 11 Weeks!

When I had my 16 week ultrasound Elia did the CUTEST thing and I will never forget it... all of a sudden she opened her mouth as big as she could like a little/big circle and tried to shove her hand into it. The technician and I laughed and thought it was the cutest thing! It was a true indication of her super-sweet "get-er-done" personality! When she was born she had blisters on the top/side part of her hand/wrist where she had been sucking on it so hard in the womb. She still shows the same personality and self-soothing impulses. From her first days in the hospital and even now she hold her paci in her mouth with her hand and shoves her thumb or fingers in her mouth! Here she is sucking her thumb! While I know it may be an ordeal to get her to stop one day, I love it for now and think it is SO SWEET!

This is what Elia did the moment I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures! She was hamming it up for the camera... at 11 weeks!!!


Tonight she laughed for the first time in response to my tickling her cheeks and belly! It was too sweet! She didn't make a lot of noise when she laughed... she is discovering what laughter is! I am having SO MUCH FUN and am SO THANKFUL for our baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot imagine life without her!!!!

No comments: