Monday, December 28, 2009

Pots 'n' Pans

Auntie Joy just told me a conversation she had with Liliana a couple of weeks ago. It went something like this:

Liliana - "Aunti Joy, do you give Emma spankin's?"

Joy - "Oh, no, honey, I don't give Emma spankings and I would never ever give you a spanking because I don't like giving spankings. I leave spankings up to moms and dads."

Liliana - "Well, if you ever did have to give Emma a spanking what would you use?"

Joy - "Well, I would probably use a wooden spoon because that is what I used on Emma's daddy when he was a little boy."

Liliana - "You should use pots and pans because that is what my mom uses."

Emma looked at Liliana in shock and disbeleif and said - "POTS AND PANS?!? My daddy uses his hand."

Liliana - "Yeah, when I get a spanking mommy uses pots and pans and she uses a wooden spoon on Noah."

Joy (trying to hold back the laughter) asked - "What kind and what size pot or pan does she use?"

Liliana - "Uhm, I don't know, I will find out."

Joy and I cracked up!!!! Where does she get this stuff!!! Too hilarious!!!

No comments: