Monday, December 14, 2009

LOVE and stuff...

Liliana gave Donnie a bear to give me to sleep with the other night and the next morning at 6:10 she came to our room and I thought she wanted to come up into our bed and she said "no, I am just coming to see if you still have your bear"...she left then came back and said "I just want to say I love you".....AWE...SHE JUST HAD TO TELL ME SHE LOVES ME....AWE!!!!

...
...
the new year is just around the corner...I can't wait to start working on this years blog book...I don't feel right about starting on it until after this year is complete...yay!!! :o)

...
...
Mommy has been in therapy for her lower back the past two weeks...injury due to...??...too much lifting of my infant....wait...2 year old...30 lb boy!!! :o) Therapy is going great and just started the P90X...yay! Getting in shape...feels so great!!! wooh!

No comments: