Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Luxuries of Renting

Having an indoor pool and hot-tub are two luxuries we would not have to break up the winter routine if we owned a home...something that I wanted really badly a year ago. Now, we love where we live and are absolutely blessed beyond measure!!! Thank You, Jesus!
Our big-girl swimmer! :o)
Noah is so funny, he reminds us of little man in how we goes straight to the hot-tub all by himself. I think he feels it is more his size. Awe!!!
The lockers are definitely a big part of the routine! The whole experience, from suiting up to drying off and getting home is definitely a great calorie-burner for me...which I need right now! :o)

We go swimming about once a week and I finally brought my camera so I can blog it!

2 comments:

Meg A. said...

Such fun! Love the shot of the two of them in the lockers...TOO cute!

Lisa said...

We'll have to meet you there sometime...after Christmas. Looks like fun!