Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Noah's Turns 2

Our sweet love-bug is
2 years old today!
We got him a guitar for his Birthday. He LOVES it!!! He slept with it the first night...I went in and snuck it out of his bed after he fell asleep.
We went to Moe's for lunch...not realizing that most of the "artwork" in there is of guitars...too cute! "Happy Birthday to you!!!"
I totally DID NOT even "think" of this ice-cream being pink...it is Friendly's Peppermint flavor...yum...sorry boy!!!

YUMMY!
After the birthday cupcakes & ice cream, we headed to Forrest Park in MA to see the lights...
Didn't plan this, but we HAD TO hit the Cracker Barrel on the way home...we love Cracker Barrel!
So...the mommy scoop on her boy turning 2:

It felt like Noah was 1 forever! :o) I am SO, SO happy for that!!! I truly feel like I lived each and every day to the fullest and enjoyed every moment this past year with our little guy. He is still my super-snuggle-bug...just as sweet as can be!!! Still very compliant and calm and easy going and just the best!!! He still naps perfectly and sleeps great at night. I think he missed his nap like one day ever and that was due to scheduling...not by his choice!
When I look at him I still see and remember that warm sweet baby I layed my eyes upon the day he was born and I kissed on the cheek. I remember how when I looked into his new sweet warm face and talked to him just minutes after he was born I knew he knew me...he opened his eyes for me as best he could and his face was smiling with love for me...his mommy. I am the most blessed woman in the world!!!
Thank you Jesus!!!!!! :o)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He'll be playing in the church band in a few short years! Doesn't look like he minded the pink ice cream too much. :)