Saturday, November 28, 2009

2 Doublestacks in One Day

Liliana loves doublestack cheeseburgers from the Wendy's 99 cent menu...this is something I have come to notice over the past couple of weeks...then...today around lunch time Liliana, Noah and I went through the drive through on our way to church to do some work in the toddler room and I ordered her one (with extra pickles, of course) and one for me and Noah to share and some fries to share...well, she ate every bit of her very own doublestack and even offered to finish Noah's half, which he took like 2 bites of...then...later in the evening we went to church for service and she went to Donnie's office w/him and rode home with him...she told me that Daddy bought her a Wendy's hamburger...a doublestack...and she at the whole thing...Donnie was so amazed and even more amazed about it when he learned that it was her second doublestack of the day!!!! Where does her food go??? In height, definitely not in her width...lol!

No comments: