Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mommy Loves NY

Donnie and I traveled on the Peter Pan bus with about 50 others to New York City!

Me texting on the bus:
Donnie and I standing in front of the Rockerfeller Plaza Christmas Tree Star by Swarovski.
I touched the tree! "Ooooh" LOL!
LOVED this hot dog...made me feel at home...my dad is from Long Island and I lived in Queens when I was 5 and went to first grade there...the onions on this dog were just like ones my dad makes! Awe!
"Money, Money, Money!" Sheryl was so fun!


Dora...I mean..."Jen, The Explorer"...packpack and all!

Lunch at Carnegie Deli...Delicioso!
Starbucks...infront of some Sports News place... Pretenting to be one of the cast...lol! This was at Radio City Music Hall. We saw the Rockettes! Excellent Show!
On the way home...
I loved every bit of New York!!! LOVED IT! Look forward to going back...many times!!!
Thanks to Mrs. Pat for capturing these moments...tooo funnn!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a blast and the weather wasn't too cold either. Yay for NYC!

Stephanie said...

You are a crack up! AND you are no doubt a mommy with kiddos that love Dora ha ha!