Monday, November 16, 2009

Helping With Chores

I try to do the dishes when Noah is in his highchair eating, if not I need to work fast so he doesn't try to close the door or get stuff out while I am loading it, etc. Well the other day he helped out with loading the dishwasher.....this is what I found when I opened it up after it was done running.....a super clean.....bowling pin!!! It is the brownish red and black thing up front next to all of the little green cups.....

Noah is the sweetest...he will give you the sweetest kiss on the cheek if you ask for one. He is very concerned and loves to ask us "you okay?" Yesterday when Liliana wasn't feeling well he "checked her temperature" like 20 times. He loves to count to four "One, two, free, four!" and he will tell us at times to "go away"...???...ha! He calls dvd's "ddd's" and when he asks to watch one he says "noise, watch it?" as he points to the dvd player...noise...yes, that is all it is...lol! He is a little creature of habit, so I have to restrict things with him so much more than I do with Liliana. For him, you give him one lolli-pop and that is all he will ask for the next two days...you let him watch a dvd and he wants to watch one constantly. Liliana is so different. She could have one lolli-pop a year and be happy and could totally do without the t.v.!

No comments: