Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Almost 2

Noah has always been my sweetest little love-bug, and especially with him being the second child I am kind of having to refocus my thinking in that he is on the verge of being 2! Yes, this means temper tantrums more frequently, and in public with audiences...ahaha...ahhh! :o) I don't mind the audiences...he is 2 and they have to get over it! :o) I am sure that there really aren't as many audiences as I feel like there are at times...being in the moment and doing what I can to get him to calm down and refocus.

Today my busy almost 2 year old got into my makeup...look at those lips...I could tell he was focusing on how they felt with stuff on them (eyeshadow, I think) by the way he held his lips shut and didn't talk for a minute or two...

He didn't want me to take his picture...maybe shy about the makeup...?? :o)
Here is my love bug at dance class thumbing through my bible. He wanted to bring it in from the van. He kept waving to Liliana and calling her name "Iyana" during dance class today...too sweet! He loves his sister immeasurably!!!
While Noah is definitely busier and getting into more "trouble" and throwing more tantrums, he is overbalanced by his sweetness and his cuteness!!! He is attached to mommy, for sure and loves to just look at me and say "mommy" in various tones, usually wanting nothing but for me to kiss his cheeks and that I love to do!!! He is still a super-snuggle-bug! *sigh*
Loving Every Moment!

2 comments:

Meg A. said...

I liked how you put that- "he is 2 and they have to get over it"! And he is absolutely adorable with the eye shadow on his lips, not wanting you to take his pic! What a love!

Lisa said...

Either people have had children and know what its like or that haven't had children and then there is no way they could understand. I think about that when I let my kids go out in public however they dressed themselves.