Sunday, November 8, 2009

All 20 Baby Teeth!

Noah had woken up the past two nights crying for Boz...a dvd we borrowed from a friend...ugh...moments like these...a 2 year old crying for Boz in the middle of the nights are the moments I more than ever want to get rid of the TV all together! :o) Not because I am "bothered" by having to get up...but because I want my kids to be so full of peace and rest that they are not overstimulated to the point of sleeplessness by unnecessary things...like Boz...as "good" as he is......Okay...I could get on more of a soapbox...but I won't! ha! :o)

To my POINT...tonight...as he was fussy before bed...just like last week or so...I decided to peak in on the progress of his molars...sure enough...the top 2 molars have broken through!!! Awe! This does tell me that it is not Boz's "fault" that Noah couldn't sleep...I suppose... :o)

These last two molars complete his set of 20 baby teeth...right before the age of two! Awe! What a big boy! Over all, he was an excellent trooper with all of his teething. These last 4 are the only ones that really gave him any trouble and that wasn't even bad.

No comments: