Friday, July 17, 2009

"Sah-ye" = "Sorry"

A few days ago Noah was walking around with one shoe on and it was a skater type tennis shoe with a thick hard sole. Well, he walked by and stepped on my toes and it really hurt and I said "Ouch, Noah, you stepped on my foot", not expecting him to really say or pay any attention really to what I had said and he all on his own said "sah-ye"! So sweet!!!

Another new phrase Noah began saying a couple of days ago is "What are you doing?" He says it so cute, it sounds kind of like Joey from Friends saying "How you doin'?" hehe! I know exactly why he has learned this phrase. :o) Donnie and I are always asking Liliana and Noah "what are you doing?" ha! Kids are such a reflection of their parents!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can't believe how much he talks!