Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mr. Independent

Noah's favorite thing to say about everything is "I do it". Today we were at the park and I was pushing him in a swing and he turned his head to look back at me and said "no, I do it". Hilarious! How does that little love-bug think he is going to swing by himself. He later said "I do it" when I was helping him go up and down on the see-saw... again, with his sweet feet a good foot from the ground how is he going to "do it". So sweet!!!
He also loves to say "I do it" when I put shampoo on his head. He likes to lather it himself. Of course, I get my way and get in there and scrub too. So sweet.
Then there is Liliana who would let me spoon feed her even now and scrub her hair. She does those things without a thought for herself, but is not threatened by letting me help now and then.
So sweet!

No comments: