Friday, July 31, 2009

My Babies - Bathtime Routine



As far as I can remember since Liliana was born I have had a little routine of swaddling the kids in their towel right after bathtime to keep them warm and would say "you're my baby, my newborn, my infant"... Even as Liliana has gotten older she just looks so sweet and small and warm wrapped up like that just after a nice bath. Well, this is what we do to this day and they both now ask to be my baby. As Noah gets out of the tub, he says "baby" and Liliana says "I want to be your baby". They do this to daddy too whenever he helps with bathtime. These pictures show me just how BIG they really are - wow! Noah almost looks bigger than Liliana in these. So cute!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was thinking that Noah looked as big as Liliana too! Funny, I do the same thing with Nate after bath. (well, I did before I had surgery and couldn't pick him up). I'll do it again soon, though.