Friday, July 31, 2009

THE CUTEST THING EVER... AGAIN....

Every single day I see or hear something my kids do that I think is just THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.... then, they do something else... I am so blessed by constant cuteness!!!

Liliana's newest thing is to draw her little guys and then cut them out. She loves using her kid siccors. She is usually good about cleaning up all the little peices of paper that end up on the floor. :o) Today she made a little guy and cut him out and carried him around for hours. Well, I forgot about the little guy and laid Liliana down for a much needed nap. I then went up to do a few things on the computer and returned about 30 minutes later to join her for a nap myself and found this!!! Liliana sound asleep with her little guy laying on the pillow next to her... THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! I carefully layed down beside him so as to not disturb his sleep and enjoyed a wonderful nap.

Then there is Noah... THE CUTEST THING EVER... two nights ago Noah woke up crying around 2 a.m. and was not falling back to sleep on his own, which is very unlike him, so in our sleepy cozy state we brought him to our bed to see if he would fall asleep... he was laying inbetween us and we were cozy and just letting him find his way to sleep, well, he babbled a little then, next thing we hear is him saying "goggy...woof, woof...goggy...woof, woof" He did this like 10 times and Donnie and I just laid there listening quietly to his little mind at work, so innocent, thinking of doggies and barking like one at 2 in the morning when he should have been asleep! WAY TOO CUTE!!! After a while of barking (lol) we brought him to his bed where he fell fast asleep!

Today when he woke up from his nap, I walked in there and he stood up and pointed to the other side of his room and said "cow.... bunny.... where go?!" I repeated "cow, bunny" and he then said "cow" and stuck his lips out really far and said "moo". The cutest EVER - once again! :o)

No comments: