Friday, July 24, 2009

Noah Talk & Lili Humor! :o)

Liliana's newest "thing" is to pick out her outfits and change clothes. Today she changed clothes about 3 times. Well, one of those times Noah saw her head covered by the shirt she was removing and said "I see you"... He said it like 10 times. Perfectly clear and adorable! I love how articulate he is! It makes things so easy on mommy! :o)

In between one of the clothing changes Liliana needed help opening the gate... she said "I can't open the gate because my hands are full" and as I look at her empty hands I said "oh really, what are they full of?" and she said "bones". LOL!!! She is too smart! :o)

More cute "dirt" on Liliana, my precious little baby girl... Yesterday she said she needed a pad in her panties... she said very matter of fact, "mommy, I need a pad", I said "oh, really, why honey?" and she said "because I had a baby yesterday and so I need a pad in my panties today." lol! A little girl in Liliana's class at church told me last night that she had a baby in her belly too (her mommy is pregnant). Girls are so sweet in how they copy and try to identify with their mommies! So sweet!

No comments: