Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting in Shape!

I finally got my much anticipated double jogging stroller yesterday!!! Yay! I recently came to grips with the fact that this is the only way I will work out - with the kids & outdoors!
It is 2 pm right now and I am already starting to feel sore and love it because it means that my first workout this morning of 3.5 miles walking/jogging is working! It is very humid and hot out today, so the pounds were dripping off of me! Ha! I don't have too many pounts to shed... maybe 7 - 10. I just want to be in shape! I don't want to be out of breath after leading the toddlers in songtime at church! :o)
The kids loved it! They were crackin me up singing, shouting, dancin, etc! So cute! They love their new stroller. Liliana was upset when we were done and had to go home. I was shaking! I ate m&m's and drank Barq's when I got home! Ha!
Go Mama!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

M&M's and root beer! That's my kind of workout!

Bethany G. said...

Awesome! I love your stroller! If it makes you feel any better, I ran on Sunday and am STILL sore. Pathetic! Your kids are gonna have a blast in that thing!

Amy said...

Good for you! I also still have 10 to drop from Rocco.

Lisa said...

the stroller is a win-win for everyone. You are spending time with the kids, they get fresh air and "adventure" and you get exercise. You can do it just about anywhere, anytime. A "walky-walk" is about one of our favorite things to do. Have fun!