Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Project 365 Week 19


Sunday, May 6th
Daddy's Shoes
Monday, May 7th
Makeshift Robin Costume
ABCmouse.com

Tuesday, May 8th
The kids found a toad in the back yard!!!  They, especially Liliana was ECSTATIC!!!  The following morning she tried letting it free but just couldn't bare parting with it... I watched from the kitchen window to see her begin to sob and say to herself "no, I don't want to let it go, I love it too much..."...such a sweet thing to witness because since she had no idea I was watching her go through this, it was so genuine and personal... awe!


Wednesday, May 9th
Elia in mommy's rain boots.

Thursday, May 10th - no pic
Friday, May 11th - no pic

Saturday, May 12th
Wickham Park!  Then off to a nearby trail for a good 2 mile jog with a little walking here and there.  Liliana lead the pace, I jogged just behind her out of breath and Donnie just behind me pushing Elia and Noah in the jogging stroller... SO FUN... looking forward to more family jogs!

 Noah found the perfect "shoot-gun" stick, handle and all... :)
 This is a new part of the park... so gorgeous, a perfect wedding spot!  Just a lovely day!!

No comments: