Sunday, May 27, 2012

As I Lay Me Down to Sleep...

Today was such a sweet day! We needed diapers in a big way, so I scooped up the kids and we headed out to Big Y before Noah and Liliana had even had breakfast... Was fun to venture out in the morning sunshine and shop with a whole different crowd of people than you would see in the afternoons... We each got a sprinkle donut! Sweet!
Donnie installed the air conditioners, good thing, we were getting stinky and grumpy! hehe!
I did some spring cleaning.
Noah helped me bake brownie bites. He loves to help me cook!
Elia wanted me to hold her most of the day.
Donnie enjoyed his first night of the summer bowling league. Liliana went with him and read books.
I talked to my Grandma for 59 minutes and 7 seconds! :)) tomorrow she turns 72! She is something else! A spunky red head, a real straight shooter, comedian and mother of 8. I admire her and cherish our talks even though they are few.
Off to sleep with a full heart!

No comments: