Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

We had a lovely time at church, then Donnie made way for me to have the best 2 hour nap... what a gift!!!  Then we went to Wickham Park for a cookout dinner and fun!




 We had Nathan's hotdogs, chips, grapes, watermelon and I had the one and only T-Bone steak of the dinner, cooked to PERFECTION by my love!  YUM!!!
A couple of Nott's joined us!  haha!  Love them!

Mom, you will appreciate that the Nott's brought what you would have totally brought: Cheetos Cheese PUFFS!!!  The kids were thrilled!  :)

After dinner we all went for a walk and to the big hill we love so much!
Thank you, Lord for our family and for allowing me to be a Momma!  I am so blessed!  Thank you, Donnie, Liliana, Noah, Elia, Pawley, Mom, and Courtney for making my day so special!!!

Courtney posted something very special on facebook... I will have to snap an iPhone pic of it and add it to this post... So blessed!!!  :)

No comments: