Thursday, October 29, 2009

SNED Minsiter's Retreat

Donnie and I took our first trip away without the kids! Ahhh! Last summer we hosted a church trip to the Amish land in PA and brought Noah and left Liliana at the Snyder's, but this was the first time JUST US! WOW! I missed the kids like crazy the entire time, but I did good and had a wonderful time. God blessed us with many "divine" moments of meeting new people, speaking to our hearts for ministry, etc. It was very good!
I may have missed the kids a little less if the weather was nicer...it was rainy most of the time there and windy and chilly, plus most of the shops were already closed for the season so we really didn't get the "true" Cape experience...
The kids did great while we were away and had a wonderful time with Lloyd and Diane Nott, who took excellent care of them...they even took them to the pool here! I have pictures on my phone (will add them soon)!

Today, our friend, Lisa Cour blessed us big time with a photoshoot at our favorite park! Here we are in the car waiting for her to arrive...I love taking pictures of myself...lol!
Noah found a good way to occupy the time! He is such a mess!!! lol!
And, as you can see here, he is the leader in most mischeif!
We had the best time being Lisa's "subjects"!

No comments: