Friday, September 25, 2009

Old Sturbridge Village

I just don't know what to say about this bathroom set-up.... uhmm... looks like a men's room to me...

Daddy educatin' the children on how this little building out back works.
Look at this handsome little man!
I tried to get the kids to sit with me for a picture, then finally said "fine, I will have one by myself", then my girl joined me.

Chewing gum. Way too cute!

I just had to have a bull in my blog!
Liliana loved "milking the cow".


Photo booth style!

I love this one...
Where's Noah, What is Daddy saying & check out the bling on Liliana's finger!

The bling, btw, is from her friend Alley's recent princess birthday party!

I finally reached my arm out far enough to fit all of us in!

Mommy & her Noah!

Liliana was posed in front of this... she ran off! ha!
I just love red houses, barns, farmhouses... love them!

We had the best, most relaxing day! The weather was PERFECT... so perfect it knocked us all out... we are all very sleepy tonight! Nothing like fall weather!




2 comments:

Meg A. said...

Great pictures Jen! Looks like you guys had a great time! LOVE the one of you on the bench with Liliana and her doll...too cute!

Lisa said...

What a perfect day for that! I agree with Meg. I really like the one of the two of you...mother/daughter...very sweet!