Friday, September 4, 2009

The Library

Fall being just around the corner brought me to thinking about the Library. We ventured out there today and had a wonderful time! Actually, Noah roamed the whole room and kept getting out of my sight which made me very nervous and Liliana took half the puppets off the rack... lol! Next time I will put Noah in a stroller and give Liliana puppet rules beforehand.
Here they are afterwards in the van with our library treasures... notice that Liliana does not have any clothes on but her undies...............she got her dress wet while "drinking" from the Libraries water fountain on the way out and she cannot stand her clothes having the slightest bit of "wet" on them, so she stripped as soon as she got to the van...the other night she did the same thing in the church parking lot after "drinking" from the water fountain there on our way out...Donnie and I just looked at each other with this "what in the world hysteria on our faces"...so funny! I suppose water fountains should be off limits for her or off come the clothes! Ha! :o)
Liliana's very first Library card! What a big girl!!!

No comments: