Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Favorite Season!

It is technically not fall yet, but it is beginning to feel and look like it! Fall is my favorite time of the year! I would rank the seasons like this: Fall, Spring, Winter (but wish it were shorter), Summer (almost tied with Winter, but I am so hot natured that the cold doesn't really phase me). If I am this hot-natured now, I can't imagine how I will be during menapause... ha!
Fall is my favorite in every way!
Sight - the beautiful colors of the changing leaves! I love the pumpkins, the scarecrows......
Smells - the crisp cool air, fire-pits and fireplaces at night, Yankee candles - Harvest, Apple, etc...
Taste - Homeade Apple Pie with my handpicked apples
Touch - the fresh cool crisp air
Auditory - The sounds of the leaves rustling.... so cozy!!!
Hayrides, corn mazes, apples, pumpkins, candles, blankets, food..........

No comments: