Saturday, September 5, 2009

Daddy Time

Daddy took this Saturday evening off and I went ahead to the toddler room and Liliana chose to stay home with Daddy... a big deal because she usually does not want me out of her sight for a minute! Well this is what I found when I got home...
Two sweet babies...well, a toddler and kid now...lol...so focused on their new found domino stacking and lining-up skills that Daddy taught them that they barely even noticed I walked in the room. Ha! I was gone for 4 hours - come on! :o) I leaned over to give Noah a kiss on the cheek and he did not budge, he just said "bum"...he smelled my gum in my mouth! Gosh guys! :o)
Check out Noah's bulging belly! Daddy fed them well! They always eat great for daddy. I teased them asking if Daddy fed them bowling balls...Liliana went along with it and said yes, chocolate crunchy ones!
Also, look closely at the little bulge coming from the backside of Noah's shorts...as soon as I got home Donnie told me that Noah had a surprise for me and I needed to change his diaper...so I thought "of course Daddy saved the poopy for me" :o) and I then forgot about it until when Noah stood up to head upstairs I notice the bulge coming from the upper part of the backside of Noah's shorts and reached in there to find a little stuffed pink heart that said "Be Mine" on it! HOW SWEET!!! Donnie put it in there for me "from Noah"...soo sweet!!! Donnie said it was in there for like 3 hours! LOL!

No comments: