Saturday, January 10, 2009

Meet the "Ducky" Family

Yes, we have new names! Just when I got the Clifford character names all down and began regularly calling Noah T-Bone and Liliana, Cleo, she changed it on me! It happened yesterday and I am not sure why but she decided that we are now:

Daddy Ducky
Mommy Ducky
Liliana Ducky
Baby Ducky

I am still calling Noah T-Bone... ahhhh! I can't keep up with these name changes, and YES, she adamantly corrects us if we don't use the new names.

QuAcK qUaCk! :o)


Here is what I get to enjoy watching every morning! Way too sweet!



More Liliana News:

This has been going on for at least a week now:

I am cracking up just thinking about it!!! lol She insists that Donnie's toothbrush is her mother's toothbrush. Yes, her mother is the mysterious person who is at her house and is going to come over and pick up her toothbrush! She talks about this everytime she sees Donnie's toothbrush.

The other day I overheard her writing a letter to me in a notebook and she was saying what she was writing: "Dear Emily Elizabeth, Don't Tell Me Anymore!" the term "don't tell me" is her saying she doesn't want me telling her what to do, like telling her "no".

No comments: