Monday, January 26, 2009

Magical Mondays

Donnie took Liliana to dance class for the very first time. He loved it and she did too! She was very giddy to have her daddy there with her. He said she waved at him like 50 times. See her peeking over to see him. So sweet!

Donnie did not take too many pictures because he was shy about using my pink camera infront of all the moms there. I told him they would all understand! :o) Hey, at least he took these. He's the best!


Dates with daddy are something that is important to us and I guess this was kind of their first one. Daddy Dates will show our precious girl how a lady is to be treated and nurturing that daddy-daughter bond is just so special and priceless!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The one of her peeking is so cute. She must have felt like a superstar with her daddy there!

Darla Padilla said...

I love the pics DJ took, but they are not the quality of yours! lol. Thank you so much for the sweet, sweet comment! You made my day. Someday soon, I will probably like it if we talked. It is making my stronger than ever! So that is awesome! Love you bunches,
Darla

Amy said...

Colombo takes Maddy on dates to...Dunkin Donuts about once a month for breakfast...but it should be more often.