Friday, December 26, 2008

What an Imagination!

We had such a special Christmas Eve. I will write more about it soon, but for now I had to write about this because it is way too funny and cute!

As we were tucking Liliana in for bed on the night of Christmas Eve, I said to Donnie:

"Next year will be even more fun because the kids will be more into it because Liliana will be almost 4 and Noah will be 2"

And Liliana then said: "No, I am going to be 65"

Donnie and I looked at each other and silently cracked up and said:

"What honey" and she went on and on and said it like 4 times: "Yeah, I am 65". Donnie and I just cracked up in utter amazement that she even knew that number, let alone to say that she is 65! Hiliarious! Donnie said "she's a Keenager!" hahahaha! :o)

Liliana has also been talking a lot about her mother lately. I am not sure she even knows what that word means because I am mommy or mom. Well, on Christmas day morning, we were eating breakfast together at the table (as usual) and she was talking about her "mother" and I said "where is she?" and she said "at her house"... "she is outside playing in the mud". Okay, SO, Liliana's "Mother"??? was outside playing in the mud on Christmas morning! :o) I love it! What an imagination! :o)

I love my snuggle-bugs SOOOOO MUCH!!! What a joy!!!!!! Non-stop love and entertainment and amazement! :o)

1 comment:

Darla Padilla said...

I have not been on here in forever! I just caught up on all your blogs! YOu are such a good writer! Liliana is too funny! I love the pics, and I love your new year's plans! I love to get up before everyone and spend time with the Lord and the go to the gym that is 2 mins from our house. However, Tiray wakes up at 6:00! I just can't wake up that early! So I am going to get up at 7:00 and we will do a bible study together before school. I also have the new testament on my ipod, so I can do more at the gym. I miss you guys~! I will post a new blog soon!