Thursday, December 4, 2008

Noah News

My sweetest boy is getting so big! I just wanted to journal a few of the sweet things he is doing lately.

The past few days I have been noticing how he responds so well to simple requests like, "No, Noah, Come here"... he will just look at me and smile and walk over too me. Today he was putting a snoopy fridge magnet in his mouth and I said "Noah, give that to mommy" and I put my hand out to see what he would do and he looked at my hand and took it right out of his mouth and placed it in my hand and smiled. So sweet!

He LOVES to point at stuff around the house and in books and well, everywhere. He is discovering more and more of this big world each new day! :o) He points so cute with his pointer finger and thumb sticking out and does his baby talk to ask about stuff. He is really interacting at a deeper level now. So sweet!

Tonight I was laying on the floor pretending to be at the spa while Liliana drenched me in lotion and Noah noticed the headband I was wearing and he took it off and made a game of trying to put it back on my head. It was sooo cute! He would place it on my head and then smile and laugh! :o) Absolutely Priceless!!!

We are moving tomorrow to a townhome that is 300 square feet larger than the apartment we are in now and even in the business of packing, I find the time to blog and most importantly keep up with enjoying the most precious time spent with our babies! :o) Today, Liliana said she doesn't want to move to the bigger house, she said "I like THIS house!". :o) They actually love the townhome. We brought them over to see it the other day and they LOVED the stairwell. They climbed up and down and laughed. Liliana said it is a mountain.

One more sweet note about Noah before I go to bed... he is sooo sweet and giggly just before he is ready to go to bed. He always has been.

Goodnight - me and whoever else may read this. :o)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such a precious age. Congrats on the new space. You'll fill it up quickly, I'm sure!