Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Liliana's First Haircut

A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine said that Liliana would look so cute with a bob haircut... well ever since then I have been thinking about cutting her hair. Before then I had never really thought about cutting her beautiful, long, kind of scraggly, fuzzy-after-naptime hair! Well, today I got the urge and did it! I said "Liliana, I am going to cute your hair, is that okay?" She said "yeah". :o) So off we went to the home salon - the master bathroom... I had her sit on the floor with me. She kept shrugging because it tickled and she thought it was a lot of fun. She made a big deal about it when Daddy got home and he was sad I did not do it when he was home... I got the urge and went with it, sorry Daddy. :o( Here is our big girl with her new do and YES, I put the goldie locks in a plastic baggie!

1 comment:

Darla Padilla said...

Wow! She looks so cute! You did great.