Saturday, December 20, 2008

No - He's T-Bone

Okay, so it has not stopped! Today is like the 5th day since we have taken on the lives of the imaginary cast of Clifford, The Big Red Dog! A little change I must make note of though:

Donnie is now Clifford and I am Emily Elizabeth. This change took place this past Thursday evening after the kids spent the entire evening with Daddy as I was off painting at the church.

She is so involved in this imaginary role play that I feel like I am being brainwashed to believe that we are these people and these actually are our new names! lol!!! :o) Seriously - she does not let up for a second! I can't even use her real name to discipline her because she will not pay attention to a word I am saying until I call her Cleo. Ugh. :o) Oh, goodness, so I just go along with it... in her mind this is real... what an imagination!

1 comment:

Bethany G. said...

I can't believe she hasn't given this up yet! Usually they've moved on to something new by now. Gotta give her credit for being persistant!