Tuesday, September 9, 2008

American Idol in our future??? :o)

Who needs an iPod when you have Liliana around. She LOVES to sing. She remembers just about any song she hears and makes up her own songs either with new lirycs to an old tune or her own song all together. Today she probably sang about 20 different songs including:

Mary Had a Little Lamb
Many Colors
This Old Man
I Love You (the one Barney sings)
I Love Trash (by Oscar the Grouch) :o)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Old MacDonald
Noah in the Ark
Jesus Loves the Little Children
She's even singing "It's raining, it's pooring, the old man is snoring"... I have NO IDEA where she learned that one. :o) So cute!
and a few others she made up. One she made up was "Lets make up songs"...

Chaning the subject a little, today when Donnie left for a
meeting at church he told Liliana, "fold those clothes" while pointing to the laundry. Next thing I know I look up and see a pile of folded clothes and Liliana folding more. She can fold clothes! Never underestimate a 2 yr. old.



Oh, another random thought... yesterday she told me "I want to make you happy". Ha! Where do they come up with this stuff??? :o)

Well, back to the show... I never lack entertainment around here. :o)

Loving every Moment!
Momagoose

1 comment:

Darla Padilla said...

That is truly amazing! I can't believe she can sing so many songs, and fold clothes! I may need to borrow her. lol.