Saturday, June 2, 2012

Project 365 Week 22

Sunday, May 27th
Liliana drew this picture for the Kratt Brothers of Wild Kratts, her favorite show and she wrote them a letter.  Sad thing is that they have NO mailing or emailing address for their fans, you can't even send something to them through facebook, I tried sending them this picture, with no success.  Those guys have a very special fan in Liliana!
Monday, May 28th
Elia playing with a little doll... she layed her down and found this burp cloth to use as a blanket... SO SWEET!

 Slip-n-Slide fun with Daddy... he is so brave to flop on his belly and show them how it is done since it was his favorite summer fun as a kid!  I have never been good at it... ouch!



Tuesday, May 29th
This morning we had Pawley in her kennel for a few minutes and I was in the other room and I heard Elia in there talking to Pawley, which I thought sounded so so cute!  Then I started to hear a repetative light sound of something dropping...??...so after a minute or two of that, I walk in to find Pawley in her cage, Elia squatting in front of it dropping in one doggie bone at a time... the cutest thing EVER!!!  :)  
 In the evening Liliana had piano, and then I went to a friends house for fun girl time!
Wednesday, May 30th
Liliana found an inch worm... she was THRILLED!  She said her teacher just recently talked about these at school.  :)
While Liliana was at school today I gave Noah a hair cut!  :)  I think this may be the shortest I have ever gone with his hair.  Look at those huge loving brown eyes and those perfectly kissable cheeks!!!  :)  He was getting hot with his long hair, so now he is ready for summer!  :)
 Elia saw me taking pictures of Noah and climbed down and sat in front of me for a picture!  haha!  I think those two look a lot alike! 
Look at thse huge blueberry eyes!!!
 And these curls!!!!  What!?  :)
Thursday, May 31st
This week I discovered a new favorite flower...the Peony!!!  What a LOVELY fragrance!!!  I cut this one and put it in a tiny vase for our bedroom and enjoyed the sweet smell all night long!  :)
Friday, June 1st
Riding the dog.

S'mores with the neighbors!  Love those guys so much!!!

Ready for bed, cute as can be!
 Saturday, June 2nd
I tried really hard to get a good picture of Pawley... she is so busy!  All of her front bottom baby teeth are out now... hopefully that means teething on everything will calm down a little... 
Since Donnie is in a bowling League this summer, he gets to bowl free every day, so he brought Liliana and Noah bowling today... they had a blast and did not even use the ramp or gutter guards this time and bowled a 63 and 68 or so... wow!
Donnie also took them to the store with him to grab a few things and included a prize for each of them.  Liliana got a horsey and Noah got a Lego set with Batman and Catwoman.  It was fun to walk Noah through putting together his first real small sized Lego set.
Elia took a long nap and Momma enjoyed a very lazy, somewhat productive, super relaxing day!
Uhmm...
"Uh-Oh, I'm stuck!"
"Okay, I will put the dolly in there..."
 Since Elia had such a LONG cozy nappy today, I let her stay up a little later than the other kids and "help" me fold laundry... she had me put a good variety of sock on her and here she is pictured with 4 pairs of Noah's underwear and one of Liliana's... LOL!!! Oh, and the bandaid is on her leg because I was about to put it on me and she started patting her leg... so, she "needed" one too...
 We had THE SWEETEST time together tonight!  Her personality and interaction with us is just blossoming like crazy right now!  She is 80% more vocal than she has ever been and that thrills my heart to see her growing in this area!!!  She says all kinds of words now:  doggie, sister, eye, teeth, eat, hi, bye, ouw, uh-oh..."  Just a sugary sweet love bug!!!
Off to bed now with my heart smiling HUGE!!!!  Just overwhelmed with love and thanksgiving and joy!!!  :)
SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!

No comments: