Thursday, June 28, 2012

Noah needs a new MIXER

For the past few weeks Noah has been talking about the mixer that Grandma sent them... well, I thought it was maybe a year ago, but found this post below dated 11/13/10... it was over a year and a half ago and Noah talks about it and wants a new one like it was just a couple of weeks ago!
Before you read on, here is what Noah has been saying these past couple of days... even in his first words of the day upon awakening: 
"Can Grandma buy me a new mixer?"
"Let's call Grandma and ask her about my mixer."
"Grandma is going to get me a bigger mixer because I growed bigger."
He has been looking out on the porch for it these past couple of days and says he wants to make pancakes and oatmeal with it when he gets it and that he will share it with Yana.
Look how little they look in these photos... feels like a few weeks ago to me too!  crazy!  :)

Grandma Sends us some FUN!

Grandma has a special gift for picking out THE COOLEST toys for the kids!
This mixer was on for about 3 hours straight after it left it's box. I helped them concoct a disgusting pancake from scratch...
...and they ate every bit of it!!! They were SO proud of cooking all by themselves with their new mixer! Thank you, Grandma, for the awesome new pj's! We LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MISS YOU BIG TIME!!! XOXOXOX

No comments: