Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 Year Wedding Anniversary Getaway

June 7-11
The Nott's watched Elia and Noah the whole time (4 nights) and Liliana stayed at the neighbors house the first and last night to make it easier for her to get to school.
Stop #1
Stop #2
Iced Caramel Macchiatto
Stop #3
Bowling... LOL!
That night we stayed in Nashua, NH and ate at:
YUM!
After a good nights sleep, we went to the Flume Gorge in New Hampshire... SO COOL!
Some of the caves were very tight squeezes, so I went in alone... scary and fun!
Some of these photos are out of order so I will just note instead of rearranging them all... thse three were taken when we were on the Summit!  Way cool!!! and freezing up there!


Then off to Franconia, NH, to stay at the Franconia Inn.
I adored this place!!!
The halway wallpaper:
On Friday, June 8th after our lovely dinner, we went to the Inn Library and played Scrabble... I surprised Donnie with this message first:
Franconia Inn

The Library:

The quaint and very elegant Dinning Room:
Living Room:
There was a flying field directly accross the street!  Wayy cool!!!



           

They have horses there... we did not ride this time... hope to next time!
 
More from the summit:



The mirror in or room... 
The Horse Barn:
The best food EVER EVER!!!  Lobster Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
Ski Slopes

I thought of Liliana when I saw this butterfly and it landed on my shoe... so sweet!
For the kids:  I LOVE YOU!!!

These falls above are:
Liliana loves to be a monkey, so I thought I would try!  :)

Up we hiked for over 2 miles:
To find THIS:  SPECTACULAR!!!


Letting the hiking feet breath!
We headed out of town and found this super-cute place to eat!
Then off to Nashua for one more nights sleep and headed home the next day!  Had a BLAST!!! :)

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

The picture of Liliana and Noah with the mixer is sooo sweet. I love all the work they did making the pancake and then eating it. Next tues I will try to get the next one sent so they can break it in.That is a lovely place you and Donnie went to. The lobster ravioli looked good. Was it? You look cute in the pictures. I didn't see any big belly. Love Moma