Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cute stuff

On Memorial Day I bought a dress at Old Navy and got home and tried it on... Thought I liked it at first but then changed back into my shorts... Donnie asked me why I took it off and I said Because I wasnt comfortable I it; I thought it made me look like a square... Liliana said "Mommy, you didn't look like a square, you looked like a princess.". Awe!

A few weeks ago I asked the kids what they thought of having grilled cheese for dinner and Liliana said " yes, grilled cheese is one of my favorite foods!" and Noah said "I like girl cheese too, Yana can have girl cheese and I can have boy cheese."

Tonight at the dinner table Liliana said my belly is full" and Noah said "no, the guy in your belly is not full yet..... You have a girl in your belly and I have a boy in my belly."

Off to sleep now... :)

Sent from my iPod

No comments: