Saturday, July 2, 2011

Project 365 Week 26

A couple of years ago, I did our taxes and found that we owed the government over $3,000... Donnie did them and we ended up getting money back... all that to say... I am SO NOT good at math... my brain does not use lists or numbers... by brain is a colorful, bright, happy, beautiful, sparkly, abstract place filled with constant flows of original literature, analagies, stories, sermons and songs... no numbers! :)


















All that to say... it is interesting to see me doing blog posts with numbers in the titles... I am somehow on a different week number than all of my blogger friends... who knows, by the end of this the title may read Project 400 Week 83... haha! :)


Now... this Past Week, whatever number it was... :)


Sunday, June 19th



Noah wore these all day...






Monday, June 20th









Tuesday, June 21st



Valley Falls! See Seperate post






Wednesday, June 22nd






Sweet Big sister playing silly with Elia! :) That basket has been worn by all 3 kids over time!









Thursday, June 23rd



The kids are out of finger paint, so I let them use my acrylics... I also gave Liliana a real canvas to paint something for Aunie Joy's 68th birthday which was this Tuesday. :)






Friday, June 24th



No picture






Saturday, June 25th



Whipped Cream! YUM!!! ...the benifits of coming in 3rd... ice-cream, chex mix and whipped cream before age one... haha! :)












No comments: