Monday, July 25, 2011

Project 365 Week 30

I can't believe I am posting on Week 30 of this year!!! It is flying by! Just 5 weeks until Liliana starts Kindergarten... wow!!! Boohoohoo... Mommy is gonna have a hard time with that... ahhh.....


Sunday, July 17th

She's a-climbin' up those stairs! Liliana loves to lure her up there with toys and such. I tell Liliana, we want to divert her FROM the stairs, not coax her UP them... :) Sweet Daddy came home from church with a cold sweet treat and the kids flocked around him for bites, especially Elia! ha! :) She seems to have a sweet tooth like her brother and her daddy!
July 18, 19, & 20th - no pictures... hmm?... I can tell you they were super-blessed days, photo or none... probably filled with sunshine and swimming at Casey's pool! :) woooh! Sometimes I refuse to bring the camera to focus more on savoring the moment than on documenting it... to remember how to remember. :) I also take a lot of pictures with my iPod, which is much smaller and easier to tote... too complicated to consolidate those into my comp pics... i think... ?? :)

Thursday, July 21st

Friday, July 22nd
I was trying to get a good picture of he belly and her super cute legs... hard in the evening lighting... So cute!!! Yes, she is standing in a pile of clean clothes. :)

Saturday, July 23rd

A painting session gone too far! :) They went straight to wash up after this photo.


No comments: